17 May 2011
11 May 2011
06 May 2011
25 April 2011
13 April 2011
19 March 2011
'A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'
When I say that 'I am a Christian', I am not shouting that 'I am clean living. I'm whispering 'I was lost, but now I'm found and forgiven.'
When I say 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride. I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.
When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong. I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.
When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success. I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.
When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.
When I say 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain. I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.
When I say 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou, I'm just a simple sinner who received God's good grace, somehow!
10 March 2011
It’s closing to an end of my university life. I’m never good with goodbyes, it’s so painful that it felt like I’ve lost a part of me, being forcefully tear apart of. Remember the time where I decided to terminate my studies here and go back home for good, I cried, everyday, for the people I dear so much but yet have to leave without graduating together. But graduating together doesn’t cause any less pain. Not so much of regrets but the thought that we’ll not meet each other as often or probably never in our lives burns in my head. I’m happy that I was once here, had great years with awesome people I treasure lifetime. Those memories will keep me going on to the next phase of my life. Now, I just have to figure out how to say goodbyes without tears and sad faces =(
25 February 2011
22 February 2011
19 February 2011
1. 30: ....I seek not to please myself but Him who sent me.
- I always find its hard for me to share the Gospel with my friends, and this verse reminded me that i do it for God, to seek his Please, not myself nor the people around me. =)
2. 37-38: ....You have never heard His voice nor seen His form, now does His word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.
- I hope i have the guts to answer this when certain people condemn Jesus. Its very true that if you don't believe The Father, you'll never believe The Son. Its really not a question to be argue about for I know, and I believe in God, and who doesn't believe will never make a sense out of it.
15 February 2011
07 February 2011
10 January 2011
07 January 2011
04 January 2011
- Do devotion and bible reading daily.
- Fast and Pray. for real this time.
- Go doa keliling and persekutuan doa every week.
- Be friends with other races, i mean real friends and not hi and bye friends. But at least i'm proud to say i have one. Danial it is =)
- keep in touch with my long lost friends. (i realised i never really make an effort to sms friends during their birthdays and occasions, i always find excuse that i'm not a cellphone person and i don't do sms often, which is true but that's not compromisable, not when it comes with friends!)
- Still, sms my current friends more often, not just whenever i need help from them (said miss Chrislynn Ng, which is so so true. *sigh* )
- Try all my best in my academic studies and I WANT TO GRADUATE AND FIND A STABLE AND PERMANENT JOB!
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, ie go jogging and swimming.
- Get my family members together, with wisdom (God, help me with that.. )