Pages

22 February 2011

JOY of Loving Jesus

"I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete." John 15:11

You can be happy, when you enjoy good food, fellowship with friends, entertainment, hanging outs but you'll never get JOY from any of these. JOY is something much more greater than happy, it fills your heart like never before, and I only experienced it with God, the Abba Father i love, not because of anything, but HE's God, my Father, my Saviour, my Friend and i couldn't imagine days without Him.

"Loving Jesus is not an escape from life, nor is it a brief encounter on some monastic retreat. It's the JOY of staying in touch and the pleasure of knowing that regardless of what a day may bring, the best day is still to come." -Perkeb daily devotional material-

*read Joy's blog and i'm touched and regenerated again with His LOVE and JOY. Thank you Lord for Everything, for the hope i can hold on everyday, for the faith that holds me through those tough days and for the peace i experienced whenever i felt your presence. I love you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment