Pages

13 April 2011

On THE Highway =)

Life has been pretty good to me. Everything is on track, VIVA ended well, thesis in final edit before i got to finally put it into a book, i got my internship at KK International Airport and i got to take my German proficiency test which was 1st scheduled on 15th May but later changed to a more convenient date to me. And i believe all in all, its GOD who make all of these working on track. I couldn't ask for more in life and i could never thank enough for all of it.

Just a little fear about the future, but at the same very excited about what's coming too. I know its time for me to go on my Highway, a new phase in life, more experience with HIM and i believe i'll just have to live up every moment with no regrets. BUT, i'll miss my friends, i really do. yet, i know this has to happen, for the transition in life. And i'll keep the good memories with me whenever i go. For everyone of them are important to me, they changes me and make me who am i now. All the best my friends. We shall see again, someday =)

1 comment: