Pages

19 February 2011

John 5: 16-47

Its about Jesus respond to the Jews who tried to persecute him. 2 things i learned of:



1. 30: ....I seek not to please myself but Him who sent me.
  • I always find its hard for me to share the Gospel with my friends, and this verse reminded me that i do it for God, to seek his Please, not myself nor the people around me. =)


2. 37-38: ....You have never heard His voice nor seen His form, now does His word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.
  • I hope i have the guts to answer this when certain people condemn Jesus. Its very true that if you don't believe The Father, you'll never believe The Son. Its really not a question to be argue about for I know, and I believe in God, and who doesn't believe will never make a sense out of it.


Its been a long time since i really read the bible and meditate on His words. But thank God for the people He placed around me, who constantly remind me about reading His words. Nernny said: "Persepuluhan bukan sahaja kewangan tetapi juga masa untuk Tuhan". Its very true and it hits me so much. Lord, its a lie for me to say i give you myself when i did not even spend enough time with you. I'm sorry Lord. I'll start to make a change. Help me at times i'm weak. Equip me with perseverance and patient. With Jesus name i pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment