Pages

15 February 2011

So much things, So little time

There no lay back after CNY break with all things need to be done according to schedule, of internship applications, thesis, mid semester exams and assignments. I wish i have more time, to spend with my friends, friends that i'm glad i met, friends that i treasured lifetime, friends that came and left but leave footprints in life and changes me in way that i might not noticed.

Its the last semester and i want to do things the best, unlike other "try my best and whatever comes whatever it'll be" semesters. But what people used to say: "The bigger the expectation, The greater the disappointment." And its very true. With those disappointments, i experienced God more and the importance of friends around me. Thus, i appreciate life more.

So its not going to be the best semester, now i know. But i'm gonna make it a memorable last semester. Lets see how it goes. Can't wait for where God is leading me to. I love you, God. I love you, my friends. Happy belated Valentines day too people! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment