Pages

07 January 2011

Trust ME

"Trust me, for I am your Lord."

Its only four days and it felt like a long week to me. A lot of things happened, i was suppose to get the proposal for PERKEB meetings done by this week but by Wednesday, I was informed that no one will be signing any approval for proposal for these 2 weeks as things were messed up between PPP and JPPEL. It struck me real hard and i was very disappointed. But still i made an effort to go through other authorities to see what i can do to at least get a temporary place for meeting (without meeting approval, we're not suppose to get any place) but Adeilyn managed to get a room at FSSK (thank God).

But of course, problem does not stops there. We still need to get through the proposal for the other meetings in the whole semester. So, the JPPEL staff advices that i shall get another proposal and hand in to JPPEL. And so that's what i did, and God sent an angel to speak to me =)

Prof. Wan is our PERKEB advisor and i met him to get his signature for the new proposal. He told me he has a tight schedule for that day but yet he spent 45 minutes sharing to me about his experience with God, encourage me with God's word and welcome me to see him if i need someone to talk to. And i pretty sure that i did not say anything about my bad day but yet everything he shared hit me so much that i almost tear.

One of the story about one of the semester back when he still studies in UKM. The proposal was approved but with condition that they're not allow to worship during meetings. But they never give up, instead used the worship session for prayers. At the end of the semester, they had MK and surprisingly 3000+ people showed up. He said:

NEVER LIMIT GOD!

And only then i realised how little faith i have in God. How can i let my doubts take over me without I notice it? I guess things happened in life planted this super low confident in me which i almost have no expectation in things in life. Like how i never really desperately ask for something and the one thing i ever asked (for mum) is not answered. I always thought i'm fine with God, until now. Thank you Lord for never fails asking me to come back to you, things in life and people around me to constantly remind me about your great love and mightiness and the most important thing is, you never give up on me. I'm just too stupid sometimes to realise how lucky and honour i am to even know you, How i'm blessed beyond measures to even be counted or jotted down of. And i know you chose me for your ministry for a reason, a plan. I now, lay in front of you my obedient and faithfulness. Lord, use me for the glory of your kingdom. Strengthen me in times i'm weak. My life is yours, my Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment