Pages

03 October 2010

Birthday of double twoooo... =)

So its birthday AGAIN, for the 22nd time, its still best with family and friends and other than a day to memory mum's greatness of bringing me to this world and appreciate dad's effort of raising me up till now, friends who celebrate with and wishes i got always make my birthday one of the best day yearly =)


For this year, i had a pre birthday celebration with dad and sis. We had crocodile feast (tasted like chicken to me but with a smell of seafood, to be more specific, fish. lol...) and we enjoyed it. Later, we shopped for my birthday present and i got myself a casio watch which i really like of =) of course, how can u miss out cake and coffee (only for coffee lover like me xp). Hence, we went to our favourite STARBUCK for a drink. But somehow i think my Crème Buelle frappuccino is too sweet. Still, time spent with family is always the best =)



SISTERS



My mini Birthday cake xp



My Awesome Daddy =)



Present ^^


Oh, not forget my friends. We went out to I-city for pictures and the scenery there is just awesome! The touching part, when 9 of them hold hands surrounding me while singing birthday song =) haha...its so embarrassing when people were staring at us but who cares when you've such cute friends. lol... million thanks to my coursemates and im really touched.




take 1



take 2




take 3




take 4


*special credit to mr anthony's DSL. beautiful pictures aren't they? =)



And then there's Maggie and Marie who stay up till 2am just to pass me a cake they bought (its the same day i went out to I-city). Beatrice wanted to join too but she slept. I understand her as she's an early sleeper =) but still, thanks girl, can't imagine how awesome u girls are that i just love u more by days. thanks *hugs*


Happened that my birthday is on thursday, PERKEB day. After everything ended, buddy came up and lead everyone to sing birthday song and suddenly, lights off and there's jeremy with 22 cupcakes and candles and more skittles and m&m chocolates around it. Thanks for the effort buddy and im really thankful for you in my life =)


take 1



take 2


*pictured by joanna, thanks ya direct jr =)


And so ended my birthday celebrations, joy said she'll bring me out for re-celebration. Lets see how that goes =)


Birthday is only best with friends and family and i thank god for each and everyone of them, who are all awesome people and they just make me smile at moody days =D

5 comments:

  1. hey, ur watch is really niceeeeE =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 22 candles, 22 mini cupcakes...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. emman: yea =)

    buddy: ei, where u got those cupcakes from? i always forget to ask. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow my name in there as cake bearer

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolz...from Giant xD thought wanna buy normal cup cake but this mini size look cute xD

    ReplyDelete