Pages

23 October 2010

Reading, Writing, Bestfriends

I almost forgot how much i love reading. It started since very young, that's how i got my 800+ degree eyesight by the way. I missed the joy of reading, how it let my imagination run wild, how it brings me to another world and how time just flies while i read. I can practically read whole day back then =) but now, with the new electronic era, movies and games seem to be more attractive than books. Not until i read again. I found the passion buried in me and the satisfaction i got through reading. I shall pick it up, if time allows.

Of how much i love reading, is how much i love writing as well. I used to write diary until one day my sister read it out in front of my family. Since then i wrote in computer but always delete it after. Its just a way of me expressing myself, it calms me every time i'm sad and it never fails to do so. Until, i blog at the age of 17. I realized its a good way of keeping track of myself, i always read back what i wrote, seeing how i progress and becoming what i am today, and with that i appreciate life more. One of my dream job when i was young, is to become a writer. Maybe i should write more, improve myself better and one day i might be one, who knows =)

While i wrote this, 2 of my best friends come into mind. They're the kind of friends u know u'll keep forever. I've been knowing them more than 10 years and i still love them much. Despite that we're all far apart and sometimes we didn't really contact much but we appreciate every moment together, even its only 2 hours a year. They're the kind of friends that you'll give them a call when they forgot your birthday, not to scold them, but worried of what might happen and u just want to hear from them, especially on your special day. I miss them lots =(

So if u happen to read this, i miss u, LO MANN SHIUAN & LOH EN CHIN!! Hope u girls have a great time at Sweden and England! *sigh* =S

No comments:

Post a Comment