Pages

27 October 2010

I want a camera

Dear daddy,

can you buy me a camera as my pre-graduation gift? I want it for good purpose. To capture my remaining memories in ukm, not so much of the place but the people in it. I realise how moments past and never come back, leaving unclear image in your mind years after which u can't quite grab onto. I never wanted DSLR, i just want a simple camera, with 10 mp, 4x zoom and stabilizer probably for newbie like me =)

I heart these people, very much. And i wish i could at least kept some memories of them in form of pictures, or something u can look back after years as a topic in gatherings. I wish i can stop time but i couldn't. Maybe a camera can capture those precious moments for me.

So daddy, please.... I really want a camera *with the sweet little girl glimpse she tried to fake up*


Love,
your daughter




*oh, here are some pictures with people i love much. lovely people, aren't they?


My PERKEB family



The awesome debaters




Newtuners-Musician



The Brass Band



Physicists



My Hang-out Gang



Funny, always blur gang


Understand me now, lovely faces but terrible picture quality =(

I want a camera, dad.

plssss....


No comments:

Post a Comment