Pages

22 October 2010

Sunset or Sunrise

Have been manage my blog for a year and a half. The same layout picture but i still love it after time. So make a guess, sunset or sunrise? both are nice to me but i never really watch sunrise, i wish i could but sunset for me is awesome, always. And of course, how could u go somewhere else when you've nice beaches in kk. I enjoy watching the sun goes down the horizon, indicating a day has passed and another new day is not long away, for being grateful that i'd live through a day and with believe that more exciting days to come, to in awe of god's creation and thank him for the wonderful things and people in life.

I read through some lines the other day. There's 2 kind of problems in life. One is the problem u can't solve , so why bother? One is the problem u can solve, so what's with the worry? And so like i always believe, god provides and everyday is worth looking forth to me. The other thing i love of other than the sea is the sky, the bright blue sky with sun shining through gives me energy. I don't really know why but i sort of dislike rainy days, all look so gloomy and sad to me. Sunny day gives me the mood to start a great day with passion, and it reminds me of outing, something happy, something u can look forward to. Like any public holidays with family =)

* just some thoughts before i'm busy with finals and abandon my lovely blog, again. All the best to my friends for their finals! till then =D

No comments:

Post a Comment