Pages

09 September 2010

Its holiday! =)

So its holiday =) but i am not allow to slack, with 4 mid sems right after raya break, one assignment and thesis proposal to rush on. But still... haha... just merely saying is always easier than action. HAHA... so i enjoyed my past few days of pre-holidays ( lecturers canceled classes, yeapie!)

  • Sing k with my fellow coursemates and we break our record of 4 hours (might not sound much but yes for rational physic students like us xp)
  • debaters outing to midvalley for bowling and movie "cats and dogs". movie so so but the bowling session is awesome, with kevin and beatrice playing darryl's new boardgame aside (that's just so ukmdebaters la...)
  • cheras pasar malam and dominoes with debaters and the durian lolo is just superb!
  • Sleepover with my single coolest blur gang (SCB) which consist of beatrice, maggie and me and we had fun with our late night chats =)
So with these, hopefully i can keep myself motivate till the day my loaded works can be done. Happy Hari Raya everyone! =D

2 comments:

  1. So good, you're having so much fun! Too bad I couldn't join you guys at Mid Valley and pasar malam >.< BTW, what is durian lolo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had fun! =) durian lolo is basically shave ice of flavor durian. lol... nvm, we're planning of another genting trip or Malacca trip? make sure u join that one! =)

    ReplyDelete