Pages

10 December 2010

Ignorance

I always thought whatever problem happened, u just have to talk it out and things will be good. Until this one. I've been ignoring it for quite some time, still in ignorant status now. I tried the talking part and it did not work out as i expect. And ignorance seems to be the best solution for now. Its like the toughest mathematic question in world and you can't do anything to solve it, hence u just left it there. I wish i could do something but no, praying is the only thing i can do right now. I hate this helpless feeling. Its the same kind of feelings i had when my mum was diagnosis with cancer. How i wish she's still here. God, i commit all in your eagle wings', that u'll get us through this like every other time u did. In Jesus name i pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment