Pages

12 December 2010

Eunice

I love her

I really do

so much that i couldn't bare anything bad happen to her

I know i'm being over protective

But how can i not when mum asked me to take good care of her when she left

I won't compromise

Even if i have to take up the responsibility to raise her up

Even i'll have to give up everything else for that

My plan for master studies

My choice of place to work

I'll still keep my promise

Eunice

Please, always be good and healthy

Do know that I love you always

2 comments:

  1. hey all is in God's hands. He will hold YOU and Eunice through. Though trouble times may come your way but He is still there holding you through it. He has a plan we might not even understnd. But He knows what is the BEST for us. :D Trust Him and Jump hurdles with HIM!!! :D For in Him you will find peace and comfort. :D

    ReplyDelete