Pages

17 December 2010

Christmas

Can't remember how i really spent my previous Christmas, but i think it should be routine activities like: going church, some presents and a good meal with family. This year, things are a little different, some people left my life and some unexpected ones come in. Sometimes i wonder how unpredictable is my God. Surprised by his arrangements, and shocked by his sudden tests. I know where i can go to whenever i need a solution, comfort and hope to hold on. But i still hate these moments, where you're lost, wonder which is your next path, ponder about what is life, having doubts about His will in your life, keep praying for an answer but is not answered by. I know i'll get through this, like any others, but i'm always a person comfort with current situation and i dislike changes or transitions, as much as i dislike maths or bitter gourds. It gets me frustrated and depressed, like now. Oh God, i pray for peace in my heart, and as things turn out to be not as i expected, i'll still hold onto you, Lord. Amen.


So skip the emo part if you want to, here are a few things i have done during my holidays:

  • National Conference [29th Nov- 4th Dec]
- A very fruitful one. I would say its like an alarm clock, reminded me things i have forgotten, like how should i live out my life as a Christian, approaching our major neighbors, fight racism, walk HIS way and Go for gold.





  • Caroling, Christmas event, and more Christmas events in church...

  • Bought presents and wrapped presents (like 20 of them! lol...)

  • Learned about patient and to not just stir things up at the mean while. God says wait =)

  • still not done anything academic yet... =(


Despite all, i still glad that i'm back, get to meet my cousin sister- Phoebe and my cool aunt!




* p.s: Stay tune for more on post Christmas 2 xp

No comments:

Post a Comment