Pages

03 September 2010

settling...

Sort of get my thesis title settled. Hopefully no more changes for this one. When i was given this thesis title, i remember my supervisor said: you try and read stuff on this topic and if you think you can not pick this up, come see me again and i'll change another title for you." So i start reading up the recommended materials he gave, which is Duffie and Beckman on "Solar Energy Thermal Processes". And to be honest, i hardly understand any.

That's when i start to be worry of myself not graduating and i even told dad about this. Remember he said: "just pray and things will go right." and i just laugh at him being too naive, hope things is as easy as he says. Until something hit on me: "Isn't the loving and mighty God always there to back me up? why even i worry and yet never think of just surrender all to him?"

I put down since then. Sorry God for holding all on my own, thinking that i can do it myself, ended up getting worried and didn't get anything in progress too. God, i surrender all to You from here and that i'll show testimony through my actions even when i'm busy with my thesis and all. In Jesus name i pray, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. that why we alway have sins in us, be blessful because we have God in us, be thankful as well as ask for forgiveness because God never abandon us but we do.

    ReplyDelete