Pages

28 August 2010

A wonderful week i would say =)

  • Awesome outing with course-mates to Cheras night market
  • Belove Anthony's birthday celebration at Bangi ice room
  • Crazy trip to Ampang Look Out Point to see 2 moons phenomena which we didn't really see any but it is really a worth hang-out place i would say!
  • Dear Joy ask me to blog about 27th August, 8.38am where she said she's thankful for me in her life and yes, i'm thankful for u in my life too, love u *hugs*
  • Exciting trip to Gabai Waterfall which grant me "souvenirs" on my face, knees and elbows, but its still fun and i'll really love to go again!
  • Favorite buddy friend of mine who bought me a mattress as my advance birthday present, im so gonna blame it on u if i cant wake up for my 8am class and u'll have to morning call me every Monday!! xp but still, thank you so much and this is a much better present than 22 scoops of Baskin Robin ice cream~
  • Grateful of the Aobruzzy Gel from someone exclude the part u were making fun of me and almost made me cry ><"
  • Hilarious fells (4 times in 2 days to be exact) which until now i cant really recall how it happened ><" but the bruises are really painful T.T


Its still a wonderful and blessed week for me exclude the bruises and all. Hope i'll have more exciting weeks await and of course until my bruises fully healed. Till then =D

3 comments:

  1. sure, just drop me a message before that okay? or else i will always call you on Monday since i got class at 8am too xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...thats so touchy =) haha...sure sure...do it every monday morning, if u even remember laaa~~~ xp

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure no prob, a new subject added in this sem...STSN 0930, waking up bear by phone call, every monday xD

    ReplyDelete